- Flaherty NYC's “Out From Under” Explores the Physical and Metaphorical 'Underground'
2017 Fall Flaherty NYC programmers Maori Karmael Holmes and Charlotte Ickes talk about exploring the underground in their series "Out From Under.".
- Flaherty NYC's “Broken Senses” Explores the Dysfunctional World Within
Meet the programmer behind the Flaherty NYC Winter/Spring 2017 series "Broken Senses." The program runs every other Tuesday at Anthology Film Archives, beginning January 17, 2017.
- Flaherty NYC explores “Wild Sounds”
Meet the programmers behind the Flaherty NYC Fall 2016 series "Wild Sounds." The program runs every other Monday at Anthology Film Archives, beginning October 3, 2016.
- Flaherty NYC Winter/Spring 2016 Series Explores Transformations
Flaherty NYC Winter/Spring 2016 series explores transformations. POV speaks with Lana Lin about her experience as programmer for this season of Flaherty NYC.
- Flaherty NYC Fall 2015 Series Explores Childhood
Sukhdev Sandhu speaks with POV about his hopes for Flaherty NYC's Fall 2015 Series.
- Flaherty NYC's Winter/Spring 2014 Series Explores the Culture of Consumption
Curator Jason Fox talks to POV about the films, video, video game, and augmented reality works in Flaherty NYC's Winter/Spring 2014 Series on our current culture of consumption
- Flaherty NYC Fall 2013 Series Inspires Dialogue About Global Revolts
Curator Ernie Larsen tells POV about the documentaries in Flaherty NYC's Fall 2013 Series and how he and co-curator Sherry Millner chose films that will challenge audience to consider the relationship between global rebellions and cinema.
- Flaherty NYC’s Spring 2013 Series Discovers Forgotten Memories
Curator Jeronimo Rodriguez tells POV about the documentaries in Flaherty NYC's Spring 2013 Series and how he chose films that encourage discovery of forgotten memories.
- Flaherty NYC's Fall 2012 Series Takes an Irreverent View on the Political Documentary
Curator Jon Dieringer tells POV about the politically themed documentaries in Flaherty NYC's Fall 2012 Series and how he's avoiding films that correspond to the "supposed issues."
- Flaherty NYC's Spring 2012 Series Reveals 'The Lives of Animals'
The Lives of Animals, a program of innovative documentaries curated by The Robert Flaherty Film Seminar, spans six Wednesdays in March and April at New York City's 92YTribeca.
- November at Flaherty NYC
The Robert Flaherty Film Seminar's program of innovative docs continues for three more Wednesdays in November at New York City's 92YTribeca.