In a recent article on Realscreen, Adam Benzine reported that the OWN Documentary Club is discontinuing its monthly screenings and shifting to a less specific schedule. The push behind getting the club started sounded promising. So what happened?Continue reading this entry »
15 to Life
October 8, 2014
Washington, District of Columbia
Join American University's Center for Media & Social Impact for a free screening of 15 to Life: Kenneth's Story as part of their Human Rights Film Series. The screening will be followed by a Q&A with experts in the field. Visit the event listing for more information.
More info »
- Enter the Edit: Niels Pagh Andersen and Colin Nusbaum
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Christopher Allen ("89 Steps")
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"