- Spread the Word in the Final Hours – “Homegoings” Premieres Tonight on POV
See our Storify round-up for how people are using Tweets and Facebook posts to let their community know about the film. Use our partner toolkit to join them.
- Homegoings: A Documentary About Living With Death
Tom Roston reviews documentaries that deal with the issue of death. Homegoings, about an African-American funeral home in Harlem, will air tonight on PBS at 10 PM ET.
- Homegoings: Live Chat with Filmmaker Christine Turner
Ask questions during our online chat with Homegoings Director Christine Turner on Thursday, June 27 from 7-8pm.
- Next on POV: 'Homegoings'
Mark your calendars! On June 24, at 10 PM, POV will present the national broadcast premiere of the moving documentary Homegoings on PBS.
- Coming Soon to POV: Homegoings
Homegoings looks at the rich cultural traditions of African-American funerals. Premieres June 24, 2013 on PBS stations. The conversation about funeral practices continues on POV's website.
- Call for Stories: Share Your Family's Funeral Traditions with POV
POV is asking for your help to build a national shrine to funeral traditions, representing the cultures, regions and religions of American communities. Learn how you can share your family's story with the PBS viewers!