I just got an email from the filmmakers of Lumo (POV 2007) that there will be films and events celebrating Congolese culture and raising awareness about the conflict at the Mayles Cinema in New York City all this month. Three of Lumo‘s producers — Louis Abelman, Lynn True and Nelson Walker — were involved withContinue reading this entry »
- Brian Chirls Selected as POV Digital Technology Fellow
- Viewers Respond to 'American Revolutionary' - Watch Free Online Until July 30, 2014!
- Sebastian Junger's Documentary Korengal Is "For the Soldiers"
- POV's "The Jazz Ticket" Selected for 2014 PBS Online Film Festival
- The Nipple Artist: Watch the Documentary and Go Behind the Scenes