Earlier this week our sister series, Independent Lens, announced their upcoming season on PBS. Starting October 13, Indie Lens’ films will air in the 10 PM Tuesday night timeslot on most PBS stations (check your local listings). The season kicks off with Megumi Sasaki’s Herb and Dorothy, the story of a postal worker and hisContinue reading this entry »
herb and dorothy
15 to Life
October 21, 2014
Join Liberty Brew & View for a free screening of 15 to Life: Kenneth's Story, in partnership with the Springfield area ACLU. University of Illinois Law School professor Steve Beckett will speak after the film. Call (217) 529-8580 for more information.
More info »
- Ten Questions for Alexandre Brachet, Margaux Missika and Gregory Trowbridge of Upian
- Enter the Edit: Niels Pagh Andersen and Colin Nusbaum
- POV Tech: Video Synchronization for Collective Viewing
- Empire: Lessons from Pushing the Boundaries of Web Video
- Announcing POV Hackathon 7 (Nov. 8-9, 2014 in New York City)
- #docchat: The Whiteness Project - Tackling the Taboo Subject of Race in America - Join on Twitter This Wednesday
- Upcoming Events
- POV Tech: Introducing Mouse and Keyboard Interactions for Virtual Reality "Films"
- "The Connection" and How Documentaries Can Be Good Medicine (Part 2)
- "The Connection" and How Documentaries Can Be Good Medicine (Part 1)