Two major festivals have been taking place over the past two weeks, making June a time for a real feast for documentary lovers in the New York and Washington, D.C. areas. The Human Rights Watch International Film Festival runs through June 26 at Lincoln Center. The festival showcases films from the U.S. and around theContinue reading this entry »
human rights watch film festival
15 to Life
October 21, 2014
Join Liberty Brew & View for a free screening of 15 to Life: Kenneth's Story, in partnership with the Springfield area ACLU. University of Illinois Law School professor Steve Beckett will speak after the film. Call (217) 529-8580 for more information.
More info »
- Ten Questions for Alexandre Brachet, Margaux Missika and Gregory Trowbridge of Upian
- Enter the Edit: Niels Pagh Andersen and Colin Nusbaum
- POV Tech: Video Synchronization for Collective Viewing
- Empire: Lessons from Pushing the Boundaries of Web Video
- Announcing POV Hackathon 7 (Nov. 8-9, 2014 in New York City)
- #docchat: The Whiteness Project - Tackling the Taboo Subject of Race in America - Join on Twitter This Wednesday
- Upcoming Events
- POV Tech: Introducing Mouse and Keyboard Interactions for Virtual Reality "Films"
- "The Connection" and How Documentaries Can Be Good Medicine (Part 2)
- "The Connection" and How Documentaries Can Be Good Medicine (Part 1)