- Announcing POV Hackathon 8 (April 4-5, 2015 in New York City)
What could you make in a weekend? Applications are now open for the next POV Hackathon lab. Apply by March 6, 2015.
- Ten Questions for Alexandre Brachet, Margaux Missika and Gregory Trowbridge of Upian
Established in 1998, Upian is a design studio and interactive production company known for its award winning projects including Alma: A Tale of Violence, Prison Valley, and Generation Quoi?
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Christopher Allen (“89 Steps”)
89 Steps: A Chapter of Living Los Sures follows Marta, a longtime resident of Williamsburg, Brooklyn's Los Sures neighborhood. Now struggling to afford the rapidly gentrifying neighborhood, Marta must decide whether to stay or go.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of “Fukushima: The Eternal Season”
Q&A with Jake Price, the creator of Fukushima: The Eternal Season.
- POV Hackathon 5: Explore the Prototypes and the Technology
Six teams "re-invented the documentary" at POV's latest weekend laboratory of nonfiction storytelling and technology.
- And the POV Hackathon 5 Participants' Choice Winner Is…
Congrats to Noriginals, POV Hackathon 5 Participants' Choice Award Winners!
- Now Accepting Submissions: POV Digital Documentaries
POV is seeking digital documentaries from independent media creators and technologists that push the boundaries of nonfiction media. Submit projects by May 30, 2014.