In the aftermath of 9/11, filmmaker Jim Whitaker followed five New Yorkers for years as they moved on from loss and physical injury. Whitaker talks to Adam Schartoff about Rebirth, which is in select theaters now and airs on Showtime on Sunday, September 11, 2011.Continue reading this entry »
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame