- Doc Memo: Oasis Doc Unveiled, Should Nonfiction Films Have Footnotes?
POV's daily list of essential reading for the documentary and independent filmmaking community.
- PBS Listening Tour Comes to New York City: A Report
PBS, ITVS, POV, Independent Lens, Indie Caucus and WNET hosted a full house on the Independent Film on PBS Listening Tour in New York City on February 23, 2015.
- POV's “The Jazz Ticket” Selected for 2014 PBS Online Film Festival
POV presents The Jazz Ticket as part of the third annual PBS Online Film Festival. Watch the Online Film Festival trailer.
- PBS 2013 Online Film Festival: Vote to Determine the People's Choice Winner
All of the films from PBS's second Online Film Festival are now online! Watch and vote for your favorite shorts!
- Four POV Short Films Selected for PBS 2013 Online Film Festival
Four of the 25 independent short films will be presented by POV: Ars Magna, CatCam, Sin País and Sound of Vision.
- Facebook? Twitter? Help! – Tips and Tricks for Filmmakers on Social Media
It's a new year. Festivals are gearing up again. And you think, how do I market my film on social media? Here is a list of some evergreen tips to get the ball rolling.
- Doc U: The Future of Docs on PBS
Simon Kilmurry, Executive Producer of American Documentary | POV, will be participating in the "Doc U: The Future of Docs on PBS" panel hosted by the International Documentary Association (IDA) on May 10th.