Earlier this week our sister series, Independent Lens, announced their upcoming season on PBS. Starting October 13, Indie Lens’ films will air in the 10 PM Tuesday night timeslot on most PBS stations (check your local listings). The season kicks off with Megumi Sasaki’s Herb and Dorothy, the story of a postal worker and hisContinue reading this entry »
- Now Accepting Submissions: POV Digital Documentaries
- We're Hiring a Technology Fellow in POV Digital!
- POV Reimagines the Documentary – Again
- POV's "Girl Model" Is Nominated for a 2014 Webby Award! Help Us Win!
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times