“Mr. Chocolate” Jacques Torres will be a special guest at the Brooklyn Museum screening of Kings of Pastry. Jacques Torres (“Mr. Chocolate”), who New York Magazine called the city’s own Willy Wonka, will join POV and documentary luminaries D A Pennebaker & Chris Hegedus at the Brooklyn Museum for a sneak preview screening of the criticallyContinue reading this entry »
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame