In a series of films that screened at Flaherty NYC, an offshoot of The Robert Flaherty Film Seminar, animator Jim Trainor and artist Nancy Andrews challenged notions about animals on the big screen.Continue reading this entry »
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame