Photojournalist Pirkle Jones passed away on March 15, 2009 at the age of 95 in Mill Valley, California. The New York Times calls Jones “one of the most admired photographers of his generation.” One of the highlights of his career is a series of photographs that he and his wife took of Bay Area BlackContinue reading this entry »
Getting Back To Abnormal
July 14, 2014
Austin , Texas
Join KLRU for a special screening of Getting Back to Abnormal, co-directed by Austin filmmaker Paul Stekler, and Louis Alvarez, Andy Kolker & Peter Odabashian. Paul Stekler will be in attendance for the screening. The event is free and takes place on Monday, July 14th, at 6:30pm (doors at 6pm) in KLRU Studio 6A. For more information and to RSVP, visit the KLRU blog.
More info »
- Brian Chirls Selected as POV Digital Technology Fellow
- Viewers Respond to 'American Revolutionary' - Watch Free Online Until July 30, 2014!
- Sebastian Junger's Documentary Korengal Is "For the Soldiers"
- POV's "The Jazz Ticket" Selected for 2014 PBS Online Film Festival
- The Nipple Artist: Watch the Documentary and Go Behind the Scenes
- #365Docs: Eat Your Vegetables Edition (49-52/365)
- "Just Watched It, Now I'm Crying" - PBS Viewers Had These Touching Reactions to POV's "My Way to Olympia"
- Next on POV: Getting Back to Abnormal
- Critical Acclaim for "My Way to Olympia" - Now Streaming Free Online at POV
- #365Docs: Unhung Hero (48/365)