- 'Bully' Director Lee Hirsch on How Filmmakers Could Respond to a President Trump
A textbook grade-school bully now wields the power of the most powerful bully pulpit. If you are also trying to put the pieces back together post-election, I think a good place to start is with Lee Hirsch, director of Bully.
- When Documentary Filmmakers Direct Political Ads
When documentary storytelling intersects with political advertising.
- We the Economy
This new online documentary series is striving to explain the economy through 20 short films.
- Re-Edited 'Bully' Receives PG-13 Rating In Time for Theatrical Expansion
After weeks of controversy, the MPAA has decided to give a PG-13 rating to a version of Lee Hirsch's documentary Bully that has cut some but not all profanity.
- Director Lee Hirsch on Bully's MPAA Rating Battle and the Impact of the F-Word
The director of Bully, a victim of bullying himself, tells Tom Roston "the experience that these kids go through should be as it is."
- My Five Favorite Documentaries from True/False Film Fest 2012
Tom Roston recaps the Midwestern film festival True/False, where he saw a slate of inspiring documentaries including How to Survive a Plague, The Imposter, Bully, Searching for Sugar Man and Undefeated.