- Lesson Plan Theme: The Politics of Elections
Over the years POV has featured a number of films about elections. This collection offers educators a range of our most popular accompanying content, ranging from lesson plans and discussion guides to interactive features.
- Lesson Plans for English and Social Studies Teachers from POV's 28th Season
POV films are a great way to engage students with today's most pressing social issues.
- Teaching Op-Docs: Course Assignments
Following a semester of teaching online documentary production through the Op-Docs series, this post offers a round-up of the assignments used in the course.
- POV Resources for #FergusonSyllabus
The POV films Every Mother's Son, Two Towns of Jasper and Revolution '67 provide a framework for conversation.
- Classroom Resources for Earth Day and Asian-Pacific American Heritage Featured on POV's 'Educators' Page
Celebrate Earth Day and Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month in the classroom with POV films and resources. Finding the perfect film is easy with POV’s new 'Featured Themes' collections.
- There's still time to win POV DVDs, autographed posters and more!
Have you used POV lesson plans or discussion guides? Do you want to help shape our Season 24 resources? If so, just fill in your email at http://www.pbs.org/pov/educators/education-survey.php and we’ll email you our Community Engagement & Education survey. One lucky entrant will win our Anniversary Collection and three others will win a select POV DVD, […]