- 5 Questions for Jonathan Minard and James George, Creators of the Tribeca Storyscapes Award-Winning 'Clouds'
Clouds, originally conceived as a traditional documentary, evolved into an award-winning interactive media project where almost every aspect is created by or experienced through computer code.
- Five Top Takeaways from Tribeca Film Institute's Interactive Day
Liz Nord provides five major takeaways from Tribeca Film Institute's 2013 Interactive Day, providing insights for filmmakers who are exploring the digital space for storytelling.
- Three Things to Know About Yourself Before Hiring a Transmedia Designer
After beginning a transmedia project for her new documentary, filmmaker Liz Nord has some short and easy tips to think about before you hire a transmedia designer for your own project.
- POV Hackathon: Know Your Hackers, “Aatsinski: The Story of Arctic Cowboys”
The POV Hackathon team members working on the Aatsinki: The Story of Arctic Cowboys project include experienced media makers drawn from the worlds of linear documentary and new forms of interactive storytelling.
- Help! How Do I Hire a Transmedia Designer/Developer?
I am reaching out to you, my fellow documentarians and multi-platform producers, to share your wisdom on finding and hiring transmedia collaborators.
- 5 Reasons Why My Next Film Is Coming to the Web First
Filmmaker Liz Nord (Jericho’s Echo: Punk Rock In The Holy Land) is embracing transmedia as she produces her new documentary (and web project), Battle for Jerusalem.