- Next on POV: 'Only the Young' and 'xoxosms'
Three teens in a Southern California town wrestle with questions of love and friendship along with adult realities of financial uncertainty. Premieres Monday, July 15, 2013, on PBS stations, along with the short xoxosms.
- Oprah's Documentary Club on OWN: What Happened?
In a recent article on Realscreen, Adam Benzine reported that the OWN Documentary Club is discontinuing its monthly screenings and shifting to a less specific schedule. The push behind getting the club started sounded promising. So what happened?
- An Overview of the Docs at TIFF
With the Toronto International Film Festival having kicked off at the end of last week, Tom Roston provides a short list of his must-see docs in the festival this year.
- Love, Hate or Relate: Viewers React to 'Guilty Pleasures'
Julie Moggan's Guilty Pleasures premiered on POV last week, starting on July 12, 2012. Some viewers took a cue from the documentary and fell in love with the film. Others were turned off by the film's portrayal of romance readers and authors.
- The Evolution of the Romance Novel (Infographic)
The rapid rise of romance e-books has allowed the racy Fifty Shades trilogy to become a viral bestseller.
- Critics Indulge in POV's 'Guilty Pleasures'
Julie Moggan's Guilty Pleasures premieres on POV tonight, July 12, 2012. Critics have lauded the film for the balance it strikes between humor and profundity.
- Watch Valentine's Day Shorts with POV and StoryCorps!
Whether a Valentine's Day junkie or a cynical boycotter, check out real-life love stories from the collection of StoryCorps animated shorts.
- Watch the Newest StoryCorps Short: “To R.P. Salazar, with Love”
Just in time to get all the lovebirds out there ready for Valentine's Day, StoryCorps has released their newest animated short, To R.P. Salazar, with Love - a love story that starts with a simple typo.