- POV and The New York Times Select Three Multimedia Storytellers to Create New Interactive Conversations About Race
Meet the three mediamakers that will innovate with POV and The New York Times within the Race/Related team.
- POV and The New York Times Collaborate to Explore the Future of Documentary With a New Interactive Project About Race; Now Seeking a Mediamaker to Work in Hybrid Formats
Funding from MacArthur Foundation will strengthen ties between the two organizations and allow POV to expand the scope of its digital storytelling.
- Doc Memo: Master Class with Werner Herzog, $25 Million Pledge to Indie Media
POV's daily list of essential reading for the documentary and independent filmmaking community.
- MacArthur Foundation Renews Support for American Documentary | POV
Three-Year Grant Will Support Award-Winning PBS Documentary Series POV, Its Digital Innovations and National Community Engagement Campaigns and the WORLD Channel Series AMERICA REFRAMED
- POV Hackathon 9: Explore the Prototypes and the Technology
Four teams 're-invented the documentary' at POV's latest weekend laboratory of nonfiction storytelling and technology at the Chicago Innovation Exchange in Chicago!
- Announcing the POV Hackathon 9 Participants' Choice Award Winners…
In Your Own Words: Understanding The Troubles wins the POV Hackathon 9 Participants' Choice Award -- voted on by all team members at Chicago Innovation Exchange on August 16, 2015. See all the projects and prototypes, coming soon to the POV Blog.
- After Passing Up a Shot at Sundance, Documentary Filmmaker Yance Ford Receives a MacArthur
"I actually followed my own advice and didn't cut for a deadline." - Strong Island filmmaker Yance Ford
- Natalia Almada and Laura Poitras: Meet Two Documentary “Geniuses”
POV congratulates filmmakers Natalia Almada and Laura Poitras for being named among the 2012 MacArthur Fellows!