Madena Henderson, of Troy, N.Y., is one of 22 teens awarded a Project VoiceScape filmmaking grant. Madena is working with mentor Angela Tucker (Election Day) to complete The Have and the Have Nots, a documentary she hopes will encourage teens with financial difficulties to hold on to their college dreams.Continue reading this entry »
- Brian Chirls Selected as POV Digital Technology Fellow
- Viewers Respond to 'American Revolutionary' - Watch Free Online Until July 30, 2014!
- Sebastian Junger's Documentary Korengal Is "For the Soldiers"
- POV's "The Jazz Ticket" Selected for 2014 PBS Online Film Festival
- The Nipple Artist: Watch the Documentary and Go Behind the Scenes