Director Mathieu Roy looks at the risks of our technologically advanced age and tackles huge, existential questions within the wrapper of an 86-minute documentary. The film opens in New York City this weekend and expands to other select cities in April and May.Continue reading this entry »
- Brian Chirls Selected as POV Digital Technology Fellow
- Viewers Respond to 'American Revolutionary' - Watch Free Online Until July 30, 2014!
- Sebastian Junger's Documentary Korengal Is "For the Soldiers"
- POV's "The Jazz Ticket" Selected for 2014 PBS Online Film Festival
- The Nipple Artist: Watch the Documentary and Go Behind the Scenes