In anticipation of the upcoming POV broadcast of Robert Kenner’s Food, Inc. on April 21, 2010, we’ll be following food policy and other related news in the coming weeks and months as we work on features for the POV website for Food, Inc.. As we noted in a post last week announcing our upcoming PBSContinue reading this entry »
March 11, 2014
Albany, New York
WMHT is partnering with the African American Cultural Center of the Capital Region to present a free screening of American Promise in their flagship space. Stick around after the film to join a conversation around the topics raised in the film. For more information, call (518) 880-3553.
More info »
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
- $1,500 for a Second of Footage? A New Site Is Connecting Marketers to Documentary Filmmakers
- #365Docs: A Year of Watching Documentaries
- When Will the Women of the Documentary World Get Their Due?
- Play Now: The Reportero Challenge: Do You Have What It Takes?