When pitching to a potential funder there are a lot of common traps that filmmakers fall into. Here is a list of 9 practical tips that every filmmaker should consider when preparing to pitch.Continue reading this entry »
March 11, 2014
Albany, New York
WMHT is partnering with the African American Cultural Center of the Capital Region to present a free screening of American Promise in their flagship space. Stick around after the film to join a conversation around the topics raised in the film. For more information, call (518) 880-3553.
More info »
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
- $1,500 for a Second of Footage? A New Site Is Connecting Marketers to Documentary Filmmakers
- #365Docs: A Year of Watching Documentaries
- When Will the Women of the Documentary World Get Their Due?
- Play Now: The Reportero Challenge: Do You Have What It Takes?