Teen filmmaker Drew Morton Goldsmith of Middleton, Wisc., was a veteran of international film festivals even before he was selected to receive a Project VoiceScape grant. Under the mentorship of documentarian Aaron Matthews, Drew is now completing No Pity, a film about pity-based charities that have infuriated him and his “disabled” peers.Continue reading this entry »
My American Girls
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
- $1,500 for a Second of Footage? A New Site Is Connecting Marketers to Documentary Filmmakers
- #365Docs: A Year of Watching Documentaries
- When Will the Women of the Documentary World Get Their Due?
- Play Now: The Reportero Challenge: Do You Have What It Takes?