Teen filmmaker Drew Morton Goldsmith of Middleton, Wisc., was a veteran of international film festivals even before he was selected to receive a Project VoiceScape grant. Under the mentorship of documentarian Aaron Matthews, Drew is now completing No Pity, a film about pity-based charities that have infuriated him and his “disabled” peers.Continue reading this entry »
My American Girls
Getting Back To Abnormal
July 14, 2014
Austin , Texas
Join KLRU for a special screening of Getting Back to Abnormal, co-directed by Austin filmmaker Paul Stekler, and Louis Alvarez, Andy Kolker & Peter Odabashian. Paul Stekler will be in attendance for the screening. The event is free and takes place on Monday, July 14th, at 6:30pm (doors at 6pm) in KLRU Studio 6A. For more information and to RSVP, visit the KLRU blog.
More info »
- Brian Chirls Selected as POV Digital Technology Fellow
- Viewers Respond to 'American Revolutionary' - Watch Free Online Until July 30, 2014!
- Sebastian Junger's Documentary Korengal Is "For the Soldiers"
- POV's "The Jazz Ticket" Selected for 2014 PBS Online Film Festival
- The Nipple Artist: Watch the Documentary and Go Behind the Scenes
- #365Docs: Eat Your Vegetables Edition (49-52/365)
- "Just Watched It, Now I'm Crying" - PBS Viewers Had These Touching Reactions to POV's "My Way to Olympia"
- Next on POV: Getting Back to Abnormal
- Critical Acclaim for "My Way to Olympia" - Now Streaming Free Online at POV
- #365Docs: Unhung Hero (48/365)