Our friends at ITVS have announced “Women and Girls Lead,” a major public media initiative that’s set to showcase more than 50 documentaries about women, girls and leadership over the next three years and bring conversation around the issues of equal access, freedom, and opportunity into communities in the United States and around the world.Continue reading this entry »
- The Doc Days of Summer
- How to Create Video Transitions for Web Video in Your Browser
- The Creative Media Institute: A New Wave of Documentary Filmmakers (and Ken Burns) Fuels Hampshire College's Revived Seminar Series
- Smart Cropping for Video: A Tool for Displaying Video at Any Aspect Ratio
- POV Films Receive 6 Emmy Nominations!
- Are Meaningful Conversations Considered Social Impact?: A Lesson from Grace Lee Boggs and American Revolutionary
- Spread the Word in the Final Hours! 'A World Not Ours' premieres tonight!
- #365Docs: Land of Silence and Darkness (92/365)
- #365Docs: Little Dieter Needs to Fly (91/365)
- #365Docs: Best Worst Movie (90/365)