- 75+ Films to Watch This September on POV!
A list of feature length and short documentary films to watch for free this September on POV!
- Spread the Word: 'The Storm Makers' on PBS
Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about The Storm Makers.
- Next on POV: The Storm Makers
Three personal stories reflect the dark side of globalization and its devastating human toll. Watch "The Storm Makers" - Monday on PBS.
- Spread the Word: 'Point and Shoot' on PBS
Point and Shoot airs tonight on PBS (check local listings), and there's still time to let your community know about the film.
- Next on POV: Point and Shoot
Matt VanDyke was a recent grad with a love of video games and action movies when he decided to embark on a "crash course in manhood". 'Point and Shoot' premieres Monday, August 24 on POV.
- Spread the Word: 'Neuland' on PBS
Neuland airs tonight on PBS. Check out our sample tweets and let your community know about the film.
- Next on POV: Neuland
Far from home, young migrants learn to find their place in the world with the help of a trusted teacher. 'Neuland' premieres Monday August 17 on POV.
- Justine Nagan Appointed Executive Director/Executive Producer of American Documentary | POV
Justine Nagan has been named executive director of American Documentary, Inc. (AmDoc) and executive producer of POV (Point of View), its award-winning documentary series on PBS, the AmDoc board of directors announced today.
- Spread the Word: 'Beats of the Antonov' on PBS
Beats of the Antonov airs tonight on PBS. Check out our sample tweets and let your community know about the film.
- Next on POV: Beats of the Antonov
Sudanese civilians facing government bombing celebrate their heritage through music. Watch "Beats of the Antonov" - Monday on PBS.
- POV's 'Neuland,' a Poignant Look at Young Migrants Trying to Make a New Life In Switzerland, Premieres Monday, Aug. 17, 2015 on PBS
Far from Home, Young Migrants Learn to Find Their Place in the World with the Help Of a Trusted Teacher
- POV's 'The Storm Makers' Provides Harrowing Inside Look at Human Trafficking In Cambodia, Airing Monday, Aug. 31, 2015 on PBS
Three Personal Stories Reflect the Dark Side of Globalization and Its Devastating Human Toll
- Next on POV: Tea Time
In an abiding ritual of friendship and survival, these now-elderly Santiago women have come together for tea and pastries -- and talk -- during an era of intense social and personal change. Director Maite Alberdi, granddaughter of one of the group members, captures their intimate, charming and poignant gatherings in Tea Time.
- Next on POV: Return to Homs
Teenage goalkeeper leads ragtag group of fighters against brutal Assad regime while seeking intervention: “O World, What Are You Waiting For?” Watch "Return to Homs" - Monday on PBS.
- Next on POV: Web Junkie
Web Junkie goes deep inside a military-style Beijing treatment facility, where young patients are forced to face their virtual demons. Is this the wave of the future? Watch "Web Junkie" - Monday on PBS.
- Spread the Word: 'Tough Love' on PBS
Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about Tough Love, and you can, too!
- Next on POV: Tough Love
What makes a good parent? How do you prove you are responsible after you've been deemed unfit? Watch "Tough Love" - Monday on PBS.
- Spread the Word About 'The Overnighters' in the Final Hours!
The Overnighters airs tonight on PBS (check local listings). Let your community know about the film.