- POV and The New York Times Collaborate to Explore the Future of Documentary With a New Interactive Project About Race; Now Seeking a Mediamaker to Work in Hybrid Formats
Funding from MacArthur Foundation will strengthen ties between the two organizations and allow POV to expand the scope of its digital storytelling.
- POV Digital and Submarine Channel to Preview Kel O'Neill and Eline Jongsma's 'EXIT: A Mobile Guide to the Post Apocalypse' at SXSW
Interactive Smartphone Documentary Unleashes Emmy-Nominated Filmmakers’ Existential Fears When They Become New Parents
- POV Digital wins three AIVA 2015 Davey Awards!
The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA) has bestowed POV Interactive Shorts with three Davey Awards.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Theo Rigby (“Immigrant Nation”)
Q&A with Immigrant Nation creator Theo Rigby.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia (“The Most Northern Place”)
A Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia, the creators of The Most Northern Place.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of “Fukushima: The Eternal Season”
Q&A with Jake Price, the creator of Fukushima: The Eternal Season.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill (“Empire”)
Kel O'Neill and Eline Jongsma take POV behind the scenes of Empire.
- Now Accepting Submissions: POV Digital Documentaries
POV is seeking digital documentaries from independent media creators and technologists that push the boundaries of nonfiction media. Submit projects by May 30, 2014.
- We're Hiring a Technology Fellow in POV Digital!
Part of a new set of initiatives at POV to re-imagine digital storytelling with an investment from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation. Apply by May 16, 2014.