- How to Use POV Assistant: Our Chatbot for Facebook, Amazon and Google!
Get vital information about PBS's POV with our chatbot as it grows in its features and capabilities.
- POV and The New York Times Select Three Multimedia Storytellers to Create New Interactive Conversations About Race
Meet the three mediamakers that will innovate with POV and The New York Times within the Race/Related team.
- POV and The New York Times Collaborate to Explore the Future of Documentary With a New Interactive Project About Race; Now Seeking a Mediamaker to Work in Hybrid Formats
Funding from MacArthur Foundation will strengthen ties between the two organizations and allow POV to expand the scope of its digital storytelling.
- POV Digital wins three AIVA 2015 Davey Awards!
The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA) has bestowed POV Interactive Shorts with three Davey Awards.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Theo Rigby ('Immigrant Nation')
Q&A with Immigrant Nation creator Theo Rigby.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ('The Most Northern Place')
A Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia, the creators of The Most Northern Place.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of 'Fukushima: The Eternal Season'
Q&A with Jake Price, the creator of Fukushima: The Eternal Season.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ('Empire')
Kel O'Neill and Eline Jongsma take POV behind the scenes of Empire.
- Now Accepting Submissions: POV Digital Documentaries
POV is seeking digital documentaries from independent media creators and technologists that push the boundaries of nonfiction media. Submit projects by May 30, 2014.
- We're Hiring a Technology Fellow in POV Digital!
Part of a new set of initiatives at POV to re-imagine digital storytelling with an investment from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation. Apply by May 16, 2014.