The award-winning Presumed Guilty has become the highest-grossing documentary in Mexico’s history, but last Wednesday, the film was pulled from the theatrical circuit by a federal judge. Another court has now overturned that ruling, but the legal battle continues.Continue reading this entry »
- Now Accepting Submissions: POV Digital Documentaries
- We're Hiring a Technology Fellow in POV Digital!
- POV Reimagines the Documentary – Again
- POV's "Girl Model" Is Nominated for a 2014 Webby Award! Help Us Win!
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times