Freelance writer Amanda Hirsch, former editorial director of PBS Interactive, blogs about documentaries and the Web in her weekly column, Outside the Frame. Amanda is attending South by Southwest this week. In Monday’s Austin American Statesman, columnist Michael Barnes asks if SXSW’s Interactive and Film tracks ought to be combined next year. Interestingly, Barnes’ argumentContinue reading this entry »
- Brian Chirls Selected as POV Digital Technology Fellow
- Viewers Respond to 'American Revolutionary' - Watch Free Online Until July 30, 2014!
- Sebastian Junger's Documentary Korengal Is "For the Soldiers"
- POV's "The Jazz Ticket" Selected for 2014 PBS Online Film Festival
- The Nipple Artist: Watch the Documentary and Go Behind the Scenes