- “Audacious, horrifying, boldly experimental… breaks so many rules of documentary decorum.” – 'The Act of Killing' Is Now Streaming Free at POV
What critics have been saying about POV's documentary The Act of Killing, and all the ways you can watch it free right now.
- “He is charming, infuriating and sometimes coy… but he has never been boring” – 'Koch' Is Now Streaming Free at POV
What critics have been saying about POV's documentary Koch, and all the ways you can watch it free right now.
- “A Calm, Humanist Documentary About a Hot-Button Topic.” – After Tiller Is Now Streaming Free at POV
Read what critics have been saying about POV's documentary After Tiller, then watch it free right now on the POV website or mobile apps! (U.S. Only)
- “If You Want To Know How The World Works… You Need To See Big Men” – Watch It Free at POV for a Limited Time
The critics have weighed in. Now watch POV's "Big Men" online. It's streaming free at POV for a limited time. (U.S. Only)
- Critics Are Raving About “When I Walk” and You Can Watch It Free Here!
Read what critics have been saying about POV's season premiere, the documentary When I Walk, then watch it free right now on the POV website or mobile apps!
- Critical Acclaim for “American Revolutionary” – Missed It on PBS? Watch It Online Now!
Read what critics have been saying about American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs and watch the film free right now on the POV website or mobile apps!
- Critical Acclaim for 'Listening Is an Act of Love' – Available for Streaming Through December 28
Read what critics have been saying about POV's Listening Is an Act of Love. Watch it free online until December 28, 2013.
- In Conversation with the Critics (A #docchat Recap)
A recap of the #docchat conversation from October 22, 2013, with film journalists Christopher Campbell, Anthony Kaufman and Tom Roston.
- Critical Acclaim for 'American Promise' – Now Playing in Select Theaters
Read what critics have been saying about POV's American Promise. Now playing in select theaters across the United States.
- Critical Acclaim for '56 Up' – Available for Streaming Through November 13
Read what critics have been saying about POV's 56 Up. Watch it free online until November 13, 2013.
- Critical Acclaim for 'Brooklyn Castle' – Premieres Tonight on PBS
Read what critics have been saying about POV's Brooklyn Castle. Brooklyn public school I.S. 318, serving mostly minority students from working-class families, has won more than 30 national chess championships, the country’s best record. Airing tonight on PBS and streaming free for a limited time.
- Critical Acclaim for 'Reportero' – Watch It Free Online For A Limited Time
Read what critics and journalists have to say about Reportero, a documentary about a veteran reporter and his colleagues at an independent newsweekly who defy powerful drug cartels and corrupt officials to continue publishing the news.
- 'Up Heartbreak Hill' Pulls at Critics' Heartstrings
Read what critics have to say about the POV documentary Up Heartbreak Hill, which follows two Navajo teens living on a New Mexico reservation. Premieres July 26, 2012, on PBS.
- Critics Say This POV Doc Opens Eyes and Sheds Light on Islamic Women
The Light in Her Eyes premieres tomorrow night, July 19, 2012, on PBS stations. Read what critics are saying about the film.
- Critics Indulge in POV's 'Guilty Pleasures'
Julie Moggan's Guilty Pleasures premieres on POV tonight, July 12, 2012. Critics have lauded the film for the balance it strikes between humor and profundity.
- Critics Star-Struck by 'The City Dark'
We love Ian Cheney's stunningly beautiful, humorous and informative film about the effects of light pollution on our bodies, minds and skies — and critics do, too.
- 'Granito: How to Nail a Dictator' – The Critics Speak (Updated)
Tonight, Granito: How to Nail a Dictator airs on POV. Read what the critics have to say about this gripping film.
- Critical Acclaim for 'My Reincarnation': Watch it Tonight
My Reincarnation airs tonight on PBS, launching POV's 25th season. It's a poignant tale about family, spirituality and personal growth — and critics agree.