- My Perestroika Premieres in Moscow, Russia
Director Robin Hessman writes about the Russian premiere of My Perestroika at Moscow's ArtDokFest and reaction of a "home audience."
- Watch Now: 'If a Tree Falls,' 'My Perestroika,' and Three POV 2012 Films Back for Free Streaming!
POV fans can now stream If a Tree Falls, My Perestroika, The City Dark, The Light in Her Eyes, and Sun Kissed for free on the POV website!
- POV's 'My Perestroika' Wins a Peabody!
Robin Hessman's film about the last generation of Soviet children has won a prestigious George Foster Peabody Award.
- Viewers Share Cold War Nostalgia After the Broadcast Premiere of My Perestroika on POV
Each Friday, we post a selection of viewer comments relating to the week's film. This week, viewers watched My Perestroika, an intimate look at the last generation of Soviet children, and shared their memories of growing up in the Cold War era.
- Next on POV: 'My Perestroika'
POV's brand new season is now in full swing with the American broadcast premiere of My Perestroika, an intimate look at the last generation of Soviet children, Tuesday, June 28, 2011, on PBS.
- 'My Perestroika' Featured as Part of The Economist Film Project on PBS NewsHour
Filmmaker Robin Hessman appeared on the PBS NewsHour to talk about her feature-length film, My Perestroika (which premieres on POV next Tuesday, June 28) as part of a series of independently produced films aired in partnership between The Economist and the NewsHour.
- 'My Perestroika' Extends its Theatrical Run (and a Q&A with Robin Hessman from the Road)
POV Filmmaker Robin Hessman has been traveling around America for the theatrical release of My Perestroika (POV 2011). Crowds have been enormously receptive and the film has been extended at the IFC Center in New York, the Coolidge Corner Theatre in Boston and Laemmle’s Sunset 5 in West Hollywood. My Perestroika is an intimate look […]