In a series of films that screened at Flaherty NYC, an offshoot of The Robert Flaherty Film Seminar, animator Jim Trainor and artist Nancy Andrews challenged notions about animals on the big screen.Continue reading this entry »
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
- $1,500 for a Second of Footage? A New Site Is Connecting Marketers to Documentary Filmmakers
- #365Docs: A Year of Watching Documentaries
- When Will the Women of the Documentary World Get Their Due?
- Play Now: The Reportero Challenge: Do You Have What It Takes?