- POV's 'Tough Love' and America ReFramed's 'The Perfect Victim' are 2016 Silver Gavel Award finalists!
Stephanie Wang-Breal's "Tough Love" (POV 2015) and Elizabeth Rohrbaugh's "The Perfect Victim" (America ReFramed 2015) were named finalists by The American Bar Association for the 2016 Silver Gavel Awards for Media and the Arts!
- Spread the Word: 'Tough Love' on PBS
Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about Tough Love, and you can, too!
- Next on POV: Tough Love
What makes a good parent? How do you prove you are responsible after you've been deemed unfit? Watch "Tough Love" - Monday on PBS.
- Enter the Edit: “Tough Love” with Editors Colin Nusbaum and Mary Manhardt
Editors Colin Nusbaum and Mary Manhardt break down the edit of Stephanie Wang-Breal's documentary Tough Love, premiering November 15, 2014 in New York City at DOC NYC.
- Watch Films from POV Alumni at Tribeca and Full Frame this April!
Great new films from POV alumni will screen in the coming weeks at the Tribeca Film Festival and Full Frame Documentary Film Festival.
- Weekly Roundup: POV's 2010 Season and the Court Decision on 'Crude'
The POV office has been busy over the past few weeks as we get ready to kick off our 23rd season on June 22, 2010! Here’s a roundup of news about POV films and from around the documentary world. Getafilm Blog previews the 2010 POV season and says that through the series, “nearly every week […]