- #docchat: “How to Get Your Film on Public Television” with POV's VP of Programming & Production Chris White
Join the video chat on Google+ this Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 1-2 PM (10-11 AM PT), and ask your questions about how to navigate the public television submission process.
- IFP Filmmaker Labs Seeks First-time Filmmakers
The IFP Independent Filmmaker Labs are now open for submissions. The Labs are open to all first-time documentary and narrative feature directors with films in post-production. Deadlines are March 8 (Documentary) and April 5 (Narrative).
- Getting Your Film on Public Television: A Twitter Chat with POV Series Producer Yance Ford
Join the #docchat Twitter chat on Wednesday, April 25, 2012, at 7 PM Eastern. POV Series Producer Yance Ford will answer questions about how filmmakers can navigate the public TV submission process.
- 12 Small-Town Documentary Film Festivals for 2012
A roundup of the nation's best small-town film festivals (with populations less than 100,000) for escaping the crowds, paparazzi and hype.
- Project VoiceScape Update
To All Project VoiceScape Applicants: Once again, thank you for your submissions. We’re really impressed with the number of high-quality applications and have some tough decisions to make — so tough, in fact, that we’re adjusting the project schedule so we can give another few weeks to the review process. We’ll be notifying everyone with […]