PBS Teachers and Classroom 2.0 are delighted to have PBS producers and educators join them to share POV’s The Principal Story in a live webinar on Tuesday, September 1 from 8 to 9 pm ET. The film paints two dramatic portraits of the challenges facing America’s public schools and the great difference a dedicated principalContinue reading this entry »
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
- $1,500 for a Second of Footage? A New Site Is Connecting Marketers to Documentary Filmmakers
- #365Docs: A Year of Watching Documentaries
- When Will the Women of the Documentary World Get Their Due?
- Play Now: The Reportero Challenge: Do You Have What It Takes?