Guest blogger Heather McIntosh looks at the long-running series “The Amazing Race” as an example of how reality TV has expanded established subgenres of documentary filmmaking.Continue reading this entry »
The Amazing Race
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
- $1,500 for a Second of Footage? A New Site Is Connecting Marketers to Documentary Filmmakers
- #365Docs: A Year of Watching Documentaries
- When Will the Women of the Documentary World Get Their Due?
- Play Now: The Reportero Challenge: Do You Have What It Takes?