- After Battling Chinese Authorities and a Tight Budget, a First-Time Filmmaker Emerges
"I made the dive from being on the top of my game—radio—back to the bottom as a newbie, self-trained filmmaker." - Jocelyn Ford, Nowhere To Call Home: A Tibetan in Beijing
- Viewers React to 'My Reincarnation'
Last week, My Reincarnation premiered on PBS, kicking off POV's 25th season. Viewers have been posting their reactions to the film, which spans 20 years and chronicles the relationship between a Tibetan Buddhist master and his Western-born son.
- Critical Acclaim for 'My Reincarnation': Watch it Tonight
My Reincarnation airs tonight on PBS, launching POV's 25th season. It's a poignant tale about family, spirituality and personal growth — and critics agree.
- My Reincarnation: The Ultimate Father-Son Story
To me, My Reincarnation is primarily a film about a father and a son. In fact, just following Father’s Day, it brings to mind that this is one of the best documentaries ever made about the father-son relationship.
- Five Films That Inspired Jennifer Fox's My Reincarnation
While researching My Reincarnation, filmmaker Jennifer Fox looked for both films about Tibetan Buddhism (of which there are few) and other films from around the world with similar themes.
- 'Crazy Wisdom' Screening Brings Out Two “Bad Boys of Buddhism”
Doc Soup Man Tom Roston attends a screening of Johanna Demetrakas' Crazy Wisdom: The Life & Times of Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche where Buddhism scholar Robert Thurman also admits to an "addiction to sacrilege."