On Monday, a documentary about an American basketball player in Iran ended a 50-day campaign that generated $100,000 in donations at the buzzer on Kickstarter after major media hits with CNN, The Huffington Post and The Wall Street Journal. The Iran Job‘s Till Schauder tells Adam Schartoff how his team managed the campaign.Continue reading this entry »
- The Doc Days of Summer
- How to Create Video Transitions for Web Video in Your Browser
- The Creative Media Institute: A New Wave of Documentary Filmmakers (and Ken Burns) Fuels Hampshire College's Revived Seminar Series
- Smart Cropping for Video: A Tool for Displaying Video at Any Aspect Ratio
- POV Films Receive 6 Emmy Nominations!
- Are Meaningful Conversations Considered Social Impact?: A Lesson from Grace Lee Boggs and American Revolutionary
- Spread the Word in the Final Hours! 'A World Not Ours' premieres tonight!
- #365Docs: Land of Silence and Darkness (92/365)
- #365Docs: Little Dieter Needs to Fly (91/365)
- #365Docs: Best Worst Movie (90/365)