Freelance writer Amanda Hirsch, former editorial director of PBS Interactive, blogs about documentaries and the Web in her column, Outside the Frame. Read Part 1 of this series on how Americans are documenting their recession experiences online. This week, I set out to see how professional news websites are integrating user-generated content into their recessionContinue reading this entry »
user generated content
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame