In a conversation with freelance journalist Adam Schartoff, Charlie Ahearn traces his history as an artist and filmmaker, from his classic hip-hop film Wild Style to his new film, Jamel Shabazz: Street Photographer, which closes BAMcinemaFEST’s 2011 documentary line-up in New York City this weekend.Continue reading this entry »
- Brian Chirls Selected as POV Digital Technology Fellow
- Viewers Respond to 'American Revolutionary' - Watch Free Online Until July 30, 2014!
- Sebastian Junger's Documentary Korengal Is "For the Soldiers"
- POV's "The Jazz Ticket" Selected for 2014 PBS Online Film Festival
- The Nipple Artist: Watch the Documentary and Go Behind the Scenes