Matthew Seife, of Scarsdale, N.Y., is one of 22 teens awarded a Project VoiceScape filmmaking grant. Matthew is working with mentor Yoni Brook (Bronx Princess) to complete Little Steps, a documentary about a baseball league for children on the Autism spectrum.Continue reading this entry »
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame