Matthew Seife, of Scarsdale, N.Y., is one of 22 teens awarded a Project VoiceScape filmmaking grant. Matthew is working with mentor Yoni Brook (Bronx Princess) to complete Little Steps, a documentary about a baseball league for children on the Autism spectrum.Continue reading this entry »
- Brian Chirls Selected as POV Digital Technology Fellow
- Viewers Respond to 'American Revolutionary' - Watch Free Online Until July 30, 2014!
- Sebastian Junger's Documentary Korengal Is "For the Soldiers"
- POV's "The Jazz Ticket" Selected for 2014 PBS Online Film Festival
- The Nipple Artist: Watch the Documentary and Go Behind the Scenes