How might Joe, Karen, Hector and Carlos' situations have been affected by the health care reform plans proposed by 2008 presidential candidates McCain and Obama? Watch shortened versions of their stories and read expert opinions from across the political spectrum on whether the two proposed plans might have made a difference in their lives.
Premiere Date: September 30, 2008
- Additional Video
- How Would Proposed Reforms Affect the Characters?
- Watch Critical Condition Online
- Audio Roundtable: Health Care Reform: Clinton's Defeat, Obama's Hope
- Audio Interview: The Economics of Health Care
- Audio Debate: The 2008 Presidential Campaigns on Health Care
- Links & Books
- Background: Basic Facts About the Uninsured
From POV's Blog
October 21, 2014
Join POV for a Twitter chat with Whitney Dow, director and producer of Whiteness Project: Inside the White/Caucasian Box on Wednesday, October 22 from 1-2 PM ET/10-11 AM PT
October 17, 2014
This week, 7 different films are being screened in 7 cities throughout the US, covering topics such as juvenile justice, Alzheimer's, and LBGT issues.
October 16, 2014
Virtual reality experiences, such as those we are developing now for Oculus Rift, require a new set of conventions for interactions with familiar devices.