Website: Visit the filmmaker’s website at hightechlowlifefilm.com.
Buy the film: Purchase the film for educational use through hightechlowlifefilm.com.
Host a Screening – For Free!
Join POV’s Community Network to borrow High Tech, Low Life for free screenings in your community, classroom, staff trainings, or workshops.
There are just a few quick steps to register your screening and borrow the DVD:
- REGISTER: Join the POV Community Network.
- ACTIVATE: Check your inbox for an activation link and temporary password (email email@example.com if you do not receive this email).
- REQUEST: Log in to your POV account and click “Create an Event” to register your screening(s) and request the film.
- SCREEN: We’ll send the DVD to you about one month prior to your event, then you send it back to us after the event. It’s that easy!
|Partner Agreement »||Audience Evaluation »|
|Discussion Guide (PDF) »||Lesson Plan »||Reading List »|
Promote Your Screening
Find everything you need to promote your event, from tools to alert your local press, to an easy flyer template you can fill-in and print.
Embed the Trailer
|Screening Flyer Template
(PDF) » or (.doc) »
|Press Photos »|
Follow us on Facebook
Tweet About It
We’ve even put together some sample tweets for you below:
- Armed w/ cell phones & digital cams, Zola & Tiger Temple are one man news stations in @HighTechFilm @povdocs http://to.pbs.org/15eIRbc
- Citizen reporters become online heroes & celebs in @HighTechFilm @povdocs @PBS http://to.pbs.org/15eIRbc
- Tonight, two Chinese bloggers avoid the risk of political persecution in @HighTechFilm @povdocs @PBS http://to.pbs.org/15eIRbc
Have you successfully led an event? We would love to hear about it! Take a moment to fill out your online Coordinator Evaluation »
Please tell your friends about High Tech, Low Life by sharing this page. Thanks for your support!