Premiere Date: June 24, 2013
- Additional Video
- The African-American Funeral Director
- Your Family's Funeral Traditions
- Economics of the Funeral Industry
- The Biology of Death
- The Homegoing Tradition and About Isaiah Owens
- Photo Slideshow
- Viewer Q&A with Filmmaker
- Discussions About Death
- Homegoings Harlem Premiere at the Apollo
- Links & Books
From POV's Blog
March 13, 2014
POV's 2014 documentaries show how art can both heal and surprise, uncover hidden histories and jog a nation's conscience. Mondays on PBS starting June 23, 2014.
March 10, 2014
Sundance is behind us, SXSW is on now, Tribeca and Full Frame are coming up soon. Doc Soup Man has his picks from the past and future festivals that will set the documentary viewing agenda for the rest of the year.
March 8, 2014
Kassie Bracken and Dan Barry tell POV the story behind the story of a group of men with intellectual disability who, for decades, were exploited by a turkey-processing company.