Premiere Date: June 24, 2013
- Additional Video
- The African-American Funeral Director
- Your Family's Funeral Traditions
- Economics of the Funeral Industry
- The Biology of Death
- The Homegoing Tradition and About Isaiah Owens
- Photo Slideshow
- Viewer Q&A with Filmmaker
- Discussions About Death
- Homegoings Harlem Premiere at the Apollo
- Links & Books
From POV's Blog
January 23, 2015
Join us for a free screening on Capitol Hill this Monday. For Black History Month in February, check out POV films highlighting the work of civil rights leaders and the movements they inspired.
January 22, 2015
Jaya Mahajan discusses the making of Priya's Shakti, a multimedia project combating attitudes towards sexual assault, with producer Ram Devineni.
January 21, 2015
Doc Soup Man shares his list of documentaries he's looking forward to in 2015, including three premiering at Sundance Film Festival, beginning on Thursday, January 22, 2015.