Premiere Date: June 24, 2013
- Additional Video
- The African-American Funeral Director
- Your Family's Funeral Traditions
- Economics of the Funeral Industry
- The Biology of Death
- The Homegoing Tradition and About Isaiah Owens
- Photo Slideshow
- Viewer Q&A with Filmmaker
- Discussions About Death
- Homegoings Harlem Premiere at the Apollo
- Links & Books
From POV's Blog
November 26, 2014
Kel O’Neill discusses the lack of diversity at the IDFA DocLab conference, and the effect of its absence.
November 25, 2014
Try it now! Virtual reality display technology is advancing quickly, but the way to interact with virtual worlds is lagging behind. So here's a way you can use a mobile device to navigate a virtual space.
November 21, 2014
"My green button-down has been replaced by a grey pullover. Also, I am a woman." Kel O'Neill experiences life as the opposite gender in IDFA DocLab's gender-bending experiment The Machine To Be Another.