Host a Screening – For Free!
Join POV’s Community Network to borrow Kings of Pastry for free screenings in your community, classroom, staff trainings, or workshops.
- REGISTER: Join the POV Community Network.
- ACTIVATE: Check your inbox for an activation link and temporary password (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email).
- REQUEST: Log in to your POV account and click “Create an Event” to register your screening(s) and request the film.
- SCREEN: We’ll send the DVD to you about one month prior to your event, then you send it back to us after the event. It’s that easy!
Here is everything you need to run a successful POV film screening:
- POV Partner Agreement
- Step-By-Step Guide to Hosting a Screening
- Press Photos
- Logos: POV
- Media Contact Form
- Movie Poster
- Audience Survey
After Your Event
Thanks for hosting a POV screening! We’d love to hear from you. Your feedback makes this work possible.
- Fill out your online Coordinator Evaluation
- Send the DVD and Audience Evaluations to: POV, 20 Jay St., Suite 940, Brooklyn, NY 11201