Note: Most video embedded in this timeline is archival and from YouTube, and was not produced by POV, PBS or the filmmakers of The Most Dangerous Man in America: Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers. Special thanks to Mark Cohen, executive director of the Government Accountability Project, for reviewing this timeline.
Premiere Date: October 5, 2010
- Additional Video
- Multimedia Timeline
- Lesson Plan: Ethics in Journalism
- Lesson Plan: Do the Actions of Whistleblowers Help or Hurt Society?
- WatchThe Most Dangerous Man in America: Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers Online
- Excerpt from Ellsberg's Memoir, Secrets
- The Pentagon Papers and Wikileaks "Afghan War Diary"
- Video: The Pentagon Papers, Daniel Ellsberg and The New York Times Panel Discussion
- Daniel Ellsberg and the Vietnam War
- Live Chat with Daniel Ellsberg and the Filmmakers
- Help Us Promote the Film
- Daniel and Patricia Marx Ellsberg
- Links & Books
From POV's Blog
March 20, 2015
Ahead of the Chicago stop of the PBS National Listening Tour, POV offers this round-up of organizations and individuals lending their voice to the conversation.
March 20, 2015
This week, screenings from coast to coast engage communities in conversation about a range of social issues.
March 15, 2015
Legends, stirring storylines and passionate fans are a few of the commonalities between college basketball and documentary filmmaking. 32 documentary symbols go head to head in our March Madness tournament. Vote now!