Seeking Peace and Seeking Justice: The ICC & Uganda
Tells the story of the investigation leading to the arrest warrant for a sitting head of state, Omar al-Bashir, the President of Sudan for genocide. The drama is played out in the U.N. Security Council in New York, in the ICC headquarters in The Hague, and in Darfur.
Teaching The Reckoning: Understanding the International Criminal Court Guide
- Viewing guides set context and provide discussion questions for each film module.
- 6 original source documents deepen the understanding of the issues raised in the modules.
- Dozens of suggested activities designed for secondary school classrooms.
- A timeline of the history of international criminal justice.
- An international justice glossary
- Links to related web-resources, making it easy to learn more about the material presented in the modules.
Download the guide from the Facing History and Ourselves website.