Tells the story of the investigation leading to the arrest warrant for a sitting head of state, Omar al-Bashir, the President of Sudan for genocide. The drama is played out in the U.N. Security Council in New York, in the ICC headquarters in The Hague, and in Darfur.
- Viewing guides set context and provide discussion questions for each film module.
- 6 original source documents deepen the understanding of the issues raised in the modules.
- Dozens of suggested activities designed for secondary school classrooms.
- A timeline of the history of international criminal justice.
- An international justice glossary
- Links to related web-resources, making it easy to learn more about the material presented in the modules.
Download the guide from the Facing History and Ourselves website.