Premiere Date: July 5, 2011
- Additional Video
- Interactive Map
- Video: Film Influences
- Win Prizes in Our Giveaway!
- Live Chat with Filmmakers Ilisa Barbash and Lucien Castaing-Taylor
- Excerpt: "Iconophobia: How Anthropology Lost It at the Movies"
- Share Your Stories About a Way of Life That's Ending In Your Community
- 25 Surprising Facts About Sheep
- Watch 'Sweetgrass' on Your iPad or iPhone!
- Download the "Sweetgrass" Movie Poster
- The Filmmakers in Montana
- Sweetgrass and the Future of Nonfiction Cinema
- Links & Books
From POV's Blog
March 10, 2014
Sundance is behind us, SXSW is on now, Tribeca and Full Frame are coming up soon. Doc Soup Man has his picks from the past and future festivals that will set the documentary viewing agenda for the rest of the year.
March 8, 2014
Kassie Bracken and Dan Barry tell POV the story behind the story of a group of men with intellectual disability who, for decades, were exploited by a turkey-processing company.
March 7, 2014
As this Women's History Month gets going, 'Ella Es El Matador' is a popular film for screenings, and like several other engaging and informative films, is being shown across the country. Visit our local events calendar for a full listing and join our Community Network to host a screening of your own!