Visit The Way We Get By filmmakers' Returning Home website and help make this wall whole by uploading personal photos, videos, audio, written messages so others can be inspired to learn and share their own.
Premiere Date: November 11, 2009
- Additional Video
- Photo Gallery
- Show Your Support For Our Troops
- Watch The Way We Get By Online
- Bonus Update Video: Joan's Granddaughter Amy Comes Home
- Regarding War: Share Your Stories
- Activity: Create Troop Greeting Posters
- Show Your Support for The Way We Get By
- Have You Met the Maine Troop Greeters?
- Interactive Map: Volunteer and Support the Troops
- Links & Books
From POV's Blog
March 10, 2014
Sundance is behind us, SXSW is on now, Tribeca and Full Frame are coming up soon. Doc Soup Man has his picks from the past and future festivals that will set the documentary viewing agenda for the rest of the year.
March 8, 2014
Kassie Bracken and Dan Barry tell POV the story behind the story of a group of men with intellectual disability who, for decades, were exploited by a turkey-processing company.
March 7, 2014
As this Women's History Month gets going, 'Ella Es El Matador' is a popular film for screenings, and like several other engaging and informative films, is being shown across the country. Visit our local events calendar for a full listing and join our Community Network to host a screening of your own!