February 24, 2007 | Episode 8, Season 2
Real Simple Television Productions Inc.
- Hands-On Time:
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 5-ounce packages mixed baby greens or arugula
- 12 ounces bocconcini (small balls of fresh mozzarella) or fresh mozzarella cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 2 6.5-ounce jars artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Place the greens or arugula in a large bowl and top with the bocconcini, red peppers, artichoke hearts, salt, and black pepper. (You can cover and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.) Just before serving, drizzle the salad with the oil and toss.